Backyard Encounters

Wednesday, February 12, 2014


Look at this little guy! Isn't he adorable~  
I was just walking past my window and to my surprise my eyes laid on this majestic creature. Or should I say creatures? There was a whole little deer family frolicking in my yard and I couldn't help, but grab my camera and sneak a few shots for you guys :) You're Welcome. . .heh heh~ 

I unfortunately couldn't keep my little deer friend :( Neither do I think his mama was too thrilled about that idea either, but now I always double check my window just in case he'd like to pop in and pay me a visit. You never know what's around the next corner! What's in your backyard?

  
Now look at this beast! He was growling and hollering the whole time at these poor things. Guess what naughty kitty isn't getting treats for the next week? Nope. . .not this guy. I can't punish him! He's too cute for words. I mean look at those eyes. Well you can't see them. . .but I promise they're cute~ Sigh. . .I'm such a bad mommy. . .

Sincerely, 
NeverForgotten





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments truly make my day <3 Don't hesitate to contact me at isylviasaidl@gmail.com