The Milkshake of All Milkshakes

Tuesday, August 4, 2015


This milkshake isn't for the faint hearted. Creamy vanilla ice cream blended with rich and chocolaty nutella, dark and delicious fudge, crunchy oreos, and last but not least layered upon layers with Reeses peanut butter cups. It's the dark side, darling and this drenched in chocolate drink has got your name on it. Drink it if you dare~

What You Need
Blender
Glass Cup/Jar

Ingredients
vanilla ice cream
nutella
oreos
fudge OR chocolate syrup
mini reeces peanut butter cups (mini size is only needed if you plan to decorate!)

Optional: 
whipped cream
milk (if you don't like a thick milkshake you can add some milk to make it the consistency you enjoy!)

Note: I did not mention ingredient amounts because there really is no right or wrong amounts! It really all depends on preference and the number of servings you plan to make~

Directions

1. Before you begin making your milkshake lets prepare our ingredients. Crush your oreos and recees peanut butter cups. Set them in a separate bowl for later.

2. Now comes the messy and fun part---with a knife take some nutella and begin coating the outer rim of your jar or cut. Once the rim is completely coated with nutella begin placing your crushed oreos and reeces peanut butter cups around the rim. This is definitely an optional step, but if you plan to serve this to guests this will sure to knock their socks off and earn you the title of hostess queen~
TIP: Place your cup/jar in the fridge so it can keep cool while you make the milkshake. This also locks everything in place!) 

3. In your blender place your icecream, nutella, fudge/chocolate syrup, oreos, and reeces peanut butter cups---close the lid and begin blending! Now if you're not a big fan of thick milkshakes add your milk while blending to get your preferred consistency. Add a little bit at a time---you don't want to water down your milkshake too much!

4. After you are happy with the thickness of your milkshake pour it into your jar/cup.

5. Optional: Top with a generous amount of fluffy whipped cream and reeces peanut butter cups!

6. Cheers&Enjoy~

I wish I had the original recipe to link you back to, but I give all the credit to food network for this chocolate baby wouldn't be born if it weren't for their secret snapchat recipes. This is so easy to throw together in the kitchen and you'll swear the chocolate heavens opened and this milkshake floated down from the silkiest of chocolate rivers. When I say easy---I mean super EASY! Don't let my long winded directions scare you off I just wanted to make sure I covered all the chocolate bases~

Are you ready to join the dark side?
We have chocolate. LOTS OF IT. 




38 comments:

  1. What the hell, this looks epic omg

    franalibi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it?! I even surprised myself heh heh ;)

      Delete
  2. Really Delicious

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my sweet lord that looks amazing! Like AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise it tastes even better than it looks if that's even possible <3

      Delete
  4. Looks amazing but I don't think I would be capable of eating that whole thing!!

    Heba xx || The HebaBloglovinInstagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Lord no I did not finish this whole thing by myself! I think even a chocoholic like myself knows where to draw the line haha~

      Delete
  5. Oh, this looks wonderful! I would love a milkshake that looks like that ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy <3 I promise it's super easy to make even the decorations!

      Delete
  6. Omg, this looks so yummy. I have to make this. Great post :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2015/07/a-90s-inspired-look.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do, Nadja! It's totally worth it <3

      Delete
  7. Awesome Pictures ..will try n make it..Thanks for sharing !


    New Video is up -

    One Jumpsuit= 12 Different Looks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do, Ananya! Your taste buds will thank you <3

      Delete
  8. Looks yummy.

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, this looks like milkshake perfection AND heaven!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Annabel <3 If perfection were to exist this milkshake would be it heh heh ;)

      Delete
  10. This milkshake looks like it could kill me and I LOVE that! Definitely going to give this a go on a rainy day! x

    Martha Jane | http://www.marthajanemusic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha this milkshake is definitely filed under guilty pleasures! Ooo this would be perfect for a rainy day---hope you get to try it out <3

      Delete
  11. Sweeeeeeet jesus!!! I need this in my life ASAP xx

    Hannah x hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you, Hannah <3 It literally can be in your life in about ten minutes---that's how long it takes to make! Crazy I know <3

      Delete
  12. This looks amazing!! I want to try to make this but it won't look that amazing!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't know until you try, Shannon! I swear the decorations are super easy to do---pinky promise <3

      Delete
  13. Oh no. You have introduced me to the cause of my death. I'm half tempted to take the risk anyways! This is heaven in a cup for anyone who has a sweet tooth!

    www.essibell.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guilty pleasures once in a while never hurt anyone, right? ;)

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. Thank you, Meg <3 I don't blame you---who can resist chocolate?!

      Delete
  15. Holyyyyyyy cow!!! I need to try this!!! I'm inlove with your photos. Btw, would you like for us to follow each other? Let me know. I am your newest follower. Keep in touch!

    Much love,
    -Eva Marie
    www.evaaguspina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Eva <3 You definitely need this milkshake in your life---you will have no regrets ;)

      Delete
  16. Okay I am literally drooling right now because that is PERFECTION. This page has been bookmarked!!

    Emily // Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet, Emily <3 I hope you have a chance to make this little milkshake~

      Delete
  17. Oh, it looks so delicious! (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gahh all my favourite things in a jar! Amazing recipe! :D xx

    elizabeth | ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | follow for a follow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elizabeth <3 I hope you get a chance to make it! You won't regret it. . .I promise ;)

      Delete
  19. yumyyy *---*
    I love Milkshake <3
    Your blogger is so cute!!!
    http://diariodelolivlet.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my god!!!!! This looks amazing, I'm definitely going to try out this recipe!xx

    Honeypot Blogs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day <3 Don't hesitate to contact me at isylviasaidl@gmail.com