CASUAL.

Saturday, August 16, 2014









These past couple weeks have been quite a roller coaster for me. Tears have been shed. A classic mind war erupted. More tears. Shuffling around the house pathetically in pajamas. More waterworks. The whole sniffling shebang. But, I'm finally back (and for good this time! Cross my heart&hope to die~)! And what better pick me up than to pose in the middle of the street like a complete idiot~

So I'm not exactly a simple type of girl. I've always had an eye for fine detail and I'm attracted to things that aren't exactly 'in the box'. Be it bold or delicate. But, sometimes you just can't beat the basic look.

I love the feel of this baggy striped tee and the contrast of the polkadot tights. I kept my accessories very minimal to achieve this look of simplicity. And, hey who needs accessories when you can stomp around in combat boots like a complete boss~ Does anybody else feel me?

So I know this post is super short, but I hope you'll find it in your hearts to forgive me. Before I go though I just wanted to leave on this note. If anyone is going through a rough time right now I wanted to let you know that it does get better. I promise! I pinky promise & everyone knows no one breaks that important ish up unless they're a heartless puppy killer. Maybe it's not today or even tomorrow, but it does get better. It will! You just have to be patient for the sun to shine through your stormy clouds. What feels like the end is often the beginning.

Anyone need some cheering up? Check out a couple out takes from this post on my instagram. Feel free to follow me @ ohshewillbe. Wishing you lots of love towards your way~









11 comments:

  1. Your hair and figure are amazing! Such a cute outfit!

    Efflorescent Dream
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! The tights are so cute on you~ Great post *u*
    -Kiyomi xx
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the look, so cool and perfect for every day!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! You look great :) And I hope you'll feel better soon!

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh heh thank you! Being tall has its drawbacks though >.<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your hair and that boots! Anyway, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! it’s made my day *big smile* ! I really like your blog! Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch? Let me know :) xx

    Kiss me Sunday // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. i know there's a reason why I found your blog...thanks for posting this Sylvia! it made me feel lighter now since this morning. be happy there dearie :) Flea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing you happiness and good thoughts along your way! :)

      Delete

Your comments truly make my day <3 Don't hesitate to contact me at isylviasaidl@gmail.com