Didn't Wanna Leave You Hanging. . .

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

     Hello, hello yet again  I terribly wanted to share my Christmas haul with you, but I'm still quite sick (plus I didn't want anyone to think I'm bragging or anything of the sort) so I suppose we'll snuggle that idea right back into the book shelf for later viewing~

But I didn't want to leave you completely empty handed! No, no, no what type of person would I be if I did that? So I bring you. . .wait for it. . .wait for it. . .
 
a game review (didn't I warn you that this blog would be all over the place? Fashion princess one day, queen of the nerds the next)!
 
What game you ask? Well that's easy! "Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask" of course (as seen above )
 
Before I begin raving and rambling away about how much I adore this game I suppose I should start off by telling you a little about it so you aren't completely lost (Get with the program, people *snap snap* haha;)). So let's begin~
 
Source: Google
 
 
      The game Miracle Mask takes place in a beautiful and mystic town called Monte d'Or also known as the "City of Miracles" where we follow a man named Professor Layton who is an archeologist, his young apprentice Luke, and his lovely assistant Emmy. The three seem to be engulfed in the large town that breathes everything to life with its buzzing night life and endless whirring entertainment of crowded streets and parades lit up by bright neon lights. But our trio is not here to take part of the enticing rituals the town takes part of, but are here because of some frightening ordeals that are occurring on Monte d' Or's streets. A series of "dark miracles" begin to plague the streets and shake this lively carnival town apart. Paintings come to life as if God breathed life into them. People turned into stone their petrified faces unmoving as their loved ones cry over their lifeless bodies. Who is responsible for this treachery? The Masked Gentleman like no other is taking this boisterous town in his own two hands while the terrified towns people wait for his next magic "trick" to strike again. Follow our gentlemen Hershel Layton as he tries to unravel this mystery with his love for puzzles and as he comes face to face with his past to solve what gentleman lurks behind the mask. . .
 
Source: Google
 
     Quite dramatic for a "kids" game, eh? Let me just say this game is such a refresher compared to all the other Nintendo games out there or well just about any game in general. It's like having a perfect chilled drink of water because there's just this "pure" feeling hanging around this game while it tries to wrap you around in its mysterious tale. If the plot of the game doesn't make you stay, I think the graphics will. They are honestly beautiful and quite impressed me because I wasn't expecting them to be so. . .good (because of the fact its being played on a hand held system. The Nintendo 3DS strikes again)! The cut scenes are just like watching a mini anime series! How cute! I will say though if you don't like using your brain  mind teasers or puzzles I'm not too sure if you would "love" this game. They aren't completely impossible or "rip your hair out" frustrating so please don't let that scare you away. They just require some thinking is all and with *whispers* "school" only around the corner maybe that wouldn't be such a bad idea. 


 
Source: Google
 
 
     Anyways, if you were thinking of buying this game I would definitely recommend you give it a go and if you don't have a Nintendo 3DS I would recommend buying it solely because this game was just so lovely~ 

*coughs*AsagentlemanIcommandyoutobuythisgame*coughs*
Source: Google
 
Lalala~ *claps my hands together in a mannerly fashion* Well that's the end of that! Is my nerd showing? On a completely unrelated note my door somehow miraculously pantsed me today D: You know when your doorknob gets hooked on to the elastics of your pants and you begin to walk and. . .whoops there goes your pants kind of thing. Just me? You keep lying to yourself! We'll see how far that takes you. When you decide to join us we'll kindly listen to your doorknob "violation" sob stories because that's just the type of person I am! Doorknobs these days. . .I think I should head to bed now before I regret any other absurdities that might escape me. . .Goodnight my lovelies~
 
Sincerely,
 
NeverForgotten

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments truly make my day <3 Don't hesitate to contact me at isylviasaidl@gmail.com