Meet Pow Pow

Sunday, November 22, 2015





Before you say it---I swear I haven't been cat napping on the job! Double pinky swears---cross my heart and hope to die~ Term papers have stolen yours truly, but I seem to have broken free for a day or two and what better way to spend my day than hang out with my blogging babes! Although, I'll admit a little cat nap sounds really appealing right about now. Speaking of cat naps I realized I've never properly introduced you to my darling little kitty---Pow Pow---a.k.a. the cutest and most cunning little fluff ball you'll ever meet~ 

Pow Pow these are my cuties---a.k.a. the raddest babes around the interwebz block~ And babes meet Pow Pow---the brains of this blogging operation. 

That's right, this fluff ball is all about the blogging world. In fact she's got a full schedule on her kitty platter running this place. Let me give you a little run down~ 

4:30 a.m. 
Wake up mommy (a.k.a. Sylvia) for creative brain storming 
TRANSLATION: Wake up mommy for no apparent reason other than for a random pet session. 
Don't forget behind the ears, mommy~ 

8:00 a.m.
Breakfast with clients 
TRANSLATION: Stop checking your e-mails and feed me mommy! Feed me! 
Feed meeeeeeeeeee~ 

9:00 a.m. 
Communications 
TRANSLATION: Curl up in mommy's lap while she's talking to all you babes. 

12:00 p.m. 
Create creative and imaginative content 
TRANSLATION: Mommy, you better feed me right this instant or I'll bite your pinky off. 
Don't test me woman!  

3:00 p.m. 
Schedule posts 
TRANSLATION: Zzzzz

5:00 p.m.
Plan future brilliant content to amaze the masses 
TRANSLATION: Meow meow meow~ 

As you can see without this little fluff ball no work would get done around here. I'm being serious no work would get done. All joking aside Queen Pow Pow who is currently running around the house like she's misplaced her tail means the absolute world to me and I don't know what I'd do without her kitty cuddles and random, but intense staring contests~ 

Do you babes have any fluff balls in your life? 

12 comments:

  1. Haha, omg, Pow Pow sounds adorable, and yes, I've got little fluffballs in my life! Three in fact; they're the most attention seeking things in the world. <3

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kitty! I have a dog, not a cat. But similar schedule! Haha :)

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pow pow is so cute.
    I would love to have a cat or a dog.

    ZEKALIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh she's such a cutie! I have a dog - she always likes scratching open my door for a quick pet while I'm working.

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pow Pow is so cute. I wish I have a lifestyle that could cater to pets. Xx


    eLLa
    every LiTTLE thing07

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! What a cutie!! I really want a kitty so this post makes me super jealous!

    Be | lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's so precious!! I live with two little kitties that sound just about as creative as she is, haha!

    hidethestarsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. pow pow is adorable, i think she's exactly like my cat's, they wake up around 4am and from there all hell breaks loose haha, but they're too adorable to be upset with~ great post x
    Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, Pow Pow sure is a cutie!
    I have a cat as well -- her name is Charlotte. Currently, she's running around from room to room, running into things and making really weird cat noises. Does Pow Pow ever get the night crazies? (Ha ha that's what I call it!)

    -Alex
    A Northern Light

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pow Pow is sooo cute! And what a cute name! Love this post!

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, Pow Pow is the cutest! I have a big tuxedo kitty, his name's Big Al (but I just call him Alsy) ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day <3 Don't hesitate to contact me at isylviasaidl@gmail.com