♡Grateful Heart♡ | Chapter 1

Sunday, July 26, 2015

PHOTO CREDIT: PINTREST 

Many of us today get caught up in this world---but we all seem to forget that our problems, our difficulties, our worries are a mere breath---a mere moment in our lives---but, instead sometimes we let these dark moments consume us---our thoughts, our bodies, our souls. We forget our inner child. We forget our purpose. We forget the melody of our moments---the happier moments, our best moments---our breathless moments. 

I don't want to forget. No matter how small a moment may be I never want to forget that I'm grateful. No matter what I may be through or what you may be going through. No matter how dark, no matter what desperation settles in, no matter the hills of chaos---I refuse to let it poison my melody. 

Your melody is precious---treasure it. 

My Melody

1. My cat
A.K.A. My ferocious monster disguised as a bundle of furry joy~ My cat POW POW is literally my heart---this week the little monster got lost until she magically reappeared under a car several hours later. Searching the neighborhood like a mad woman with snot dribbling down my nose are only one of the many things I do for the little beast, but more than ever am I grateful for her kitty cuddles and her little footsteps treading behind mine. She will always be my miracle cat~

2. Walking on the beach with my mama
My mom has been here for me since day one---I honestly have no idea what I'd do without that amazingly strong, kind, and glorious woman in my life. We don't even need a sandy beach we could be walking on garbage for all I care---well she would definitely care. The point is I love her to death~ 

3. Reunited with my Best friend
I shouldn't even say reunited, because he's never left me. God is always reminding me I'm never alone even when there's no one. Always whispering there's still so much to see. His hand never leaving mine. I am beyond grateful for every moment we share dancing on this melody. 

I don't know why, but I felt like I needed to share that with all of you. I mean if there is one thing that I know what I want to do with all of this---my writing, the content I create, my blog, or whatever I decide to do is to aspire to inspire. Even if I just inspire one soul out there I would be happy.

What are you grateful for?

Always carry a tender and grateful heart. 

 ♥

24 comments:

  1. your blog is so pretty and lovely! and nice list! i always enjoy reading lists. good luck with everything dear! :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Rae you're a sweetie <3

      Delete
  2. Aww, I love this post! I'm grateful for my dog - even though I don't pay too much attention to her sometimes (she's staring at me from my bed right now, wanting to play), I love her to bits! She's such a cutie. ;___;
    Junniku blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, June! Your pup sounds too adorable <3

      Delete
  3. Good reason to be grateful and happy. Friends, family and pets make life so much better!

    Natalia | Lindifique

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're the sweetest. I am grateful for my family, boyfriend, and my blog readers. They made me happier this year :D

    Dice, '96 Wild Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely grateful for my partner, but also so grateful for his family who welcome me with open arms and treat me as family too!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you sound so sweet! I bet they are just as grateful for you <3

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sharing! xo

    http://www.eatlovemerry.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my cats also. It is weird that I care for them the same as my friends and family. I guess I may be a crazy cat lady after all haha x

    Phoebe | Phoebe’s Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not weird at all haha! Who can resist their adorable kitty faces?!

      Delete
  8. What a lovely post! I'm so grateful for my cat, I don't know what I'd do without him ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy <3 I feel exactly the same about my kitty!

      Delete
  9. Aww, this is so sweet! I'm ever so grateful for my little kitten Zeus. I've only had him for a month but he makes my heart go pitter patter. I'm also grateful for all the wonderful people I've been able to meet because of my beauty company and all the social media I do!! Turns out I'm more of a people person online than I am in person. heehee...


    Regina
    Margarita Bloom | Modern Vintage Beauty & Fashion
    BLOG: Cherry Lips Blonde Curls
    INSTAGRAM: @margaritabloom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you're adorable <3 <3 <3 Zeus is the cutest kitten name ever!

      Delete
  10. Such a lovely post :) I'm with you on being grateful for cats :)

    Hannah x
    Paloma in Disguise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paloma! Cats are just everything <3

      Delete

Your comments truly make my day <3 Don't hesitate to contact me at isylviasaidl@gmail.com